how to get there by metro
- Take line 5 towards Hermann-Debroux.
- Get off at the last stop, Hermann-Debroux.
- When you have exited, make sure the viaduct (elevated roadway/flyover) is on your left-hand side, with the ‘M’ sign, bus stop, and Delhaize supermarket behind you (you should not be on the side of the petrol station).
- Cross the street (Boulevard du Souverain/Vorstlaan, a dual carriageway), leaving the bus stop behind you.
- When on the other side, turn right and walk straight towards the entrance to the Carrefour Hypermarket car park. You will be facing the traffic (oncoming cars) as you walk.
- Our building is located just before the Carrefour entrance. There will be signs outside.
At Vineyard we have two Sunday services.
how do i get to Vineyard Brussels by car
how do i get to Vineyard Brussels by tram 94
how do i get to Vineyard Brussels by bus