vineyard genetic code (5-10)
(items 5-10 … continued from previous list)
- MINISTRY TO THE POOR is very important to God and to the Vineyard – it should be a regular practice of mercy in terms of feeding, clothing, helping, serving, etc.
- SIGNS & WONDERS are expected to be a normal and regular part of church life. This includes healing the sick and broken, freeing the oppressed and facilitating the works that only God can do.
- SHARING OUR FAITH is the call of every believer – to bring others to faith through friendship and the genuine expression of love and care for others. Real church growth means reaching out into the world and advancing the Kingdom of God. The message should be transmitted both by deeds and words.
- OTHER CHURCHES must be loved, respected and worked with, because we are part of the one body of Christ. We must always seek to have good relationships with the broader church.
- CHURCH PLANTING AND MISSIONS are at the heart of the Vineyard calling. Every church must have a vision to grow and multiply and to touch other parts of the world.